Kamis, 25 Maret 2010

My daily activities

My daily activities

I usually wake up in the morning at o5.45 a.m. After that, I'm not forget quiet time with praying to God that always accompany every step in conducting any activities. And then, my bed and prepare everything to go through the usual activities of college. At around 06.10 a.m, I took a shower and change clothes. Every morning, I seldom have breakfast, if breakfast at least with a glass of milk. At 06.40 a.m, I go to college to study.
Until the campus, about 06.55 a.m. That I do every Wednesday and Thursday because no timetable morning at 07.00 a.m. And other days are Monday, Tuesday, and Friday my class schedule at 09.00 a.m. Every Thursday, I start college at 07.00 a.m. till 09.00 a.m., but the afternoon at 16.00 p.m. I have a class until 18.00 p.m. I feel happy because there is a time interval during the 7 hours to rest. Usually I use that time to band practice with friends, play, or sometimes I go back to the boarding house to do finish my task then had lunch and do not forget to take a nap so that the condition always fit. The class finishes at 18.00 p.m., I return back to the boarding house as packing all the dirty clothes and prepare my self to go back to my hometown. Although there Friday still in college, but every Thursday afternoon I always go back to home because every Thursday night at 19.00 p.m. there is a church youth fellowship.
At around 18.35 p.m., I get home and immediately to take a bath to prepare for church. Even though it feels tired and weak after a lecture from morning till evening, but it all feels like not want to meet friends and to praise God's name together. I go to church to take communion at around 18.50 p.m. Fellowship typically lasts 1,5 hours. After that, I go home at 20.35 p.m. and about 20.50 p.m. After reaching home, I learn a while forever and a half hours. At 21.30 p.m. finish studying, continue to watch TV until 22.30 p.m. After that, I go to bed and sleep but previously not forget to always pray and give thanks for all God's blessing and protection for the activities I have spend all day.

4 komentar:

  1. hello wilda
    good work, however there are some sentences you should rethink about:
    - in the second paragraph, you write "Until the campus, about 06.55 a.m." do you mean? "I arrive at campus about 06.55 a.m."?
    - "Even though it feels tired" (3rd paragraph). who feels tired? "it" or "I" (wilda)?

    besides, u use past tense in one of ur sentences (just find it by yourself, hihihi)
    for habitual activity, we use present tense

    keep learning...

    BalasHapus
  2. Hi Wilda......that`s great to read your daily activities......as you can play guitar, can you please play for us anytime at any class????

    BalasHapus
  3. Leonie@...thx for your advice...hihi...
    Romo@....Ok romo...thank you...In a fact, I as drummer not guitarist...hahaha...i'm sorry,..I can play it with otodiedac...

    BalasHapus