Kamis, 04 Maret 2010

TRY TO GUESS MY FAVORITE LECTURER

Hello...my friends,...Not felt, after my studying in Sanata Dharma University almost inside semester 2. I'm very happy have many friends. But I also have a favorite lecturer.This person is charitable, good heart, and friendly. This person is giving a lesson with slow but sure. I like this lecturer, because this person also gentle to other people.
This person is very enjoy in giving a lesson. Because this person's age not too far with us. So, we are easy and not shy if asking. This person is younger than other lecturer in English Language Study Program. This person is cheerful and always give us games in studying.
About this person's personality, this person is a slim and has a tall body. This person has short straight black hair and side part. This person has small and red lips, pointed nose, and medium eyes. This person's got a thin-faced. This person wears short skirt and shirt. In my opinion, this person still single.

4 komentar:

  1. Hi Wilda....is she Mz Mita, one who looks like an Indian with pointed nose?????? Of course!!!!! Please guess mine!!!!

    BalasHapus
  2. Sorry Wilda, it must be Mz Dewi, not Mita, because Mita has never taught us. Mz Dewi gave us some beautiful games. I did like those games.

    BalasHapus
  3. thank you BRO..haha,,,siph romo,for your second answer.That's right,..this person is mrs.mita.

    BalasHapus
  4. I'm sorry father Anton...haha,..this person miss.Dewi because she still younger than other lecturer in PBI.

    BalasHapus