Kamis, 15 April 2010

FUTURE PLAN

Plan ahead

Since I get a lot of questions related to my future plans, I'll go ahead and share them. For people who know me well, this certainly is not secret, but others may find some of it surprising.
I really liked the world of football and music. Because both of these extremely interesting in my life. First, I love football exactly at the age of 10 years old. I went inside the school football, after my students there, I also became adept in playing football. And I attended the screening in PSIK incoming junior at the age of 14 years old. With all that in teaching the children football. I went away and became the youngest player on the U-17 junior PSIK. My very grateful for having escaped and from playing football, I can produce earning themselves. Praise the lord, not quite all that. At the age of 14 years old is also the Lord gave me an incredible talent. Talents in terms of playing music. It was all of a sudden I could play all musical instruments, except piano.
How delighted my heart, I was constantly digging what was given by the Lord. I am more and more into playing drums, with performances of church events and running a race or a demo drummer. Untill now, I really liked both the hobby. In my opinion, during 17 years I have tried hard to better explore the hobby. And want to realize all that, But the Lord said to the other.
Although my parents didn't allow me to further schools in music and football. But I understand, the Lord and my parents give the best for me. After graduated from senior high school, I went in PBI SADAR. For two semester I was here. And I will not dissapoint my parents. What I do is study hard and don't forget to always pray. Because with both of these, we step to success will always be open. Although I was a PBI student, but a moment later when it passed, I plan in addition to being an english teacher. I also want to try to become a bank officer and translator in foreign companies in order to produce a lot of money and get to know the languages in the world. So tha my struggle was not in vain and I do not make my parents be disappoint because I have financed until now. I will make them satisfied with what I do. It's important, I want to be successful in all things and be more useful to everyone.

3 komentar:

  1. do it the best 4 your parents. .
    make them smile. .
    that's make u happy, right?

    BalasHapus
  2. Are you a sport lover Wil?
    So am I...
    So, in the future, you are going to be a bank officer? Manager? or Director?

    BalasHapus
  3. Hi Wilda, that is very good to read your future plan based on your past experiences in playing football. I think you will be a professional football player, while being an English teacher.

    BalasHapus